Welding Since 2007
My name is Aron Bliss and I am a Journeyman Red Seal Welder with over 12,000 industrial welding hours.. Since 2012, I have operated Aron Bliss Welding Ltd. out of Fort St. John, BC where I am able to take on short-term and long-term jobs throughout the entire Peace Region of British Columbia and Alberta.
I have obtained the following tickets:
- Inter Provincial Red Seal Welder
- Alberta B Pressure Ticket ( SMAW Carbon P1-P1, F3 6mm, f4 16mm, NPS 2½^)
- PWP7 B Pressure Ticket ( SMAW Carbon P1-P1, F3-F4, .063- .864 )
- PWP10 A Pressure Ticket ( GTAW Stainless P8-P8, F6, .0625- .474 )
- BCP-100 Pressure Ticket (SMAW Carbon P1-P1, F3-F4, .0625- .864 )
- CWB SMAW 7018 CSA W47.1 ( SMAW Carbon, Class S All Position, F4 )
- CWB FCAW MCAW CSA W47.1 ( Carbon, Class S All Position)
- H2S Alive, First Aid Level 1, Petroleum Safety Training, CSTS 09, EGSO, Confined Space & Rescue, Fall Arrest, Genie Lift,
Follow me on Instagram:
My rig is fully equipped to
handle all jobs, big and small.
Capable of heavy fabrication jobs.
- Lincoln 300D Welder,
- Cables to reach up to 125ft,
- Beveler's Capable of cutting 2" to 8"
- Chop Saw,
- Metal Cutting Circulation Saw,
- Oxy-acetylene Equipment,
- 9 Pipestands,
- and counterweights, spinners and sawhorses and fabrication table.